- Safety gear: helmets, elbow pads, and gloves.
- Equipment: boards, boots for Stand Up Boarders, Polish.
- Transportation to the dune
- Light lunch; We provide the makings for sandwiches from fresh bread rolls, cold meat, cheese, tomato, cucumber, onion, mustard, mayonnaise, margarine - so it's suitable for vegetarians and lactose intolerant people.
- Drinks: water, soft drinks and Tafel Lager
What to bring:
Closed shoes are a must for lie down boarders. Socks for stand up boarders.
Dress according to weather. Long sleeves and long pants are not necessary for safety reasons.
Jacket, windbreaker or fleece.
Cameras in a backpack or sand proof case.
The sandboarding trip leaves every day from Swakopmund at 9:30 and returns to town at 13:30. We will pick up the clients at their place of accommodation or they can meet us at the Far Out Booking Office, 25 Moses Garoeb Street in the Amanpuri Travellers Lodge.