- Safety gear: helmets, elbow pads, and gloves.
- Equipment: boards, boots for Stand Up Boarders, Polish.
- Transportation to the dune
- Light lunch; We provide the makings for sandwiches from fresh bread rolls, cold meat, cheese, tomato, cucumber, onion, mustard, mayonnaise, margarine - so it's suitable for vegetarians and lactose intolerant people.
- Drinks: water, soft drinks and Tafel Lager
What to bring:
- Closed shoes are a must for lie down boarders. Socks for stand up boarders.
- Dress according to weather. Long sleeves and long pants are not necessary for safety reasons.
- Jacket, windbreaker or fleece.
- Cameras in a backpack or sand proof case.